award winning breakfast
Our award winning breakfast can be taken in the spacious, bright conservatory, which enjoys wonderful views of our garden and surrounding countryside. Breakfast can also be taken in the elegant oak beamed dining room, which leads from the conservatory.
Your breakfast at Bokiddick includes choices from:-
- A choice of fresh fruit, grapefruit, prunes and apricots
- A good selection of cereals, natural and fruit yogurt, dried fruit and fruit juices.
- A full English breakfast, cooked on our Aga that includes locally produced bacon and sausages, fresh farm eggs, tomato, mushrooms, and fried bread. Eggs can be fried, scrambled, poached or boiled.
- Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon
- Crusty farmhouse brown / white toast or croissants
- Homemade preserves and local honey
- Plenty of fresh filtered coffee and a good selection of teas including herb and fruit teas and Earl Grey
- Vegetarian alternatives and any special dietary requirements are available if requested.
We use local produce for our breakfasts wherever possible
Our breakfast has been awarded the Breakfast Award by enjoyEngland.com